Friday 24 February 2012

What this is.

As if the internet wasn't already saturated with blogs, here's another one. Right. The purpose of this blog is to get my writing skills back up to some sort of reasonable level. I dropped out of university for fascinatingly dull reasons, and I currently work at a Popular Supermarket Chain. It's fine and whatever, but it's not the career I had in mind for myself. I'm 21, so I should probably work out what I'm doing with my life fairly soon, if only to stop my Nan asking me about it every 5 minutes.

I used to be fairly competent at writing essays, creative writing etc. at school, but I haven't done any kind of serious written work for a few years. I've finally motivated myself to try and stop the intellectual rot, this blog being the first step of that. My ideal career would probably be in gamz jarnalism, so this blog'll aim to focus around that. 

I have no idea whether this will be interesting to any of you guys, but if you do happen upon these spewings, feel free to prod me into updating this thing. Cheers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment